Monday, November 23, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
- 1st prize - Puerto Vallarta Trip - Cliff Gullings - Tacoma, Wa
- 2nd prize - Pontoon boat - Cathy Cripe - Maple Valley, Wa
- 3rd prize - Kootenai fishing trip - Cameron Otopalick - Yakima, Wa
- 4th Prize - Fethastyx Rod - Jeff Muramatsu - Pullman, Wa
- 5th Prize - Printer - Tim Gavin - Yakima, Wa
Friday, November 13, 2009
The general meeting as been moved up a week to the 18th so as not to conflict with Thanksgiving. Our guest speaker will be Mark Baltzell with WDFW. Mark’s primary duties within the agency are coordinating and conducting mark-selective fishery studies for Chinook. We have 4 of those fisheries ongoing in our area right now (Marine Areas 9, 10, 8.1 and 8.2). Mark will talk about those, and summer fisheries, and results from these fisheries since 2005.
Please join us for Mark's presentation, the raffle, elections for the Board of Directors for 2010 and a chance to catch-up with your friends.